The mistakes that I can clearly see from my CV :
- The words are not precise
- Vague usage of words
- Limited time
- Chaos of the animation or edits in the video
What YOU should do in your CV :
- Use simple vocabs
- Be precise
- Clear intonation
- If the time is limited, do not dodge on too much information
- Use simple edits if you are an amature
- Include your personal details such as your name
- Include your background - studies, family background
- Make your CV related to your work experience or the work you are aiming for
- Make sure you proofread your CV before sending it to anyone, you do not want to have any any grammar mistakes.
- Be neat and do not insert irrelevant details to your CV.
I hope this will help you a bit since I am still a student myself. I still have many things to change and to correct. Thanks for your time, till then.